Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hi Son, It is Sept 13th 2011, two days after the 10th anniversary of Sept 11th attacks on the US. The world is a tricky place these days with a very high unemployment rate among other things. We have a high poverty rate these days too since many people have lost their jobs and homes in recent years. You will learn about that at a different time. As for you! You are growing so fast my man. You love your mama so much! She is the center of your life to say the least. You wake up every day saying mamamama . I would love for you to say ddadadada but I know that takes a bit more time as you figure out my role in your life. You are walking everywhere as well. I love taking you out and about and watching you explore. So far you are not in to everything yet but I think you will be doing something like that soon. We have been busy doing a lot of upkeep on the house, trying to get it ready for winter. We have just changed some of the front yard to make sure it doesn't float away. Your dad loves doing yard work and so do you. It is fun to watch you sweeping the house trying to copy daddy. This morning you cried for the first time when I dropped you off. I could see in your eyes that you wanted to stay with your dad for the day. Believe me if I could I would hang out with you all day too. I wish that I had more time for just you and I during the week. It is tough having to work full time and being a dad. Your dad's job doesn't require him to be in an office all the time but I do have to be ready to go at any time. I work with foster kids right now which is a rewarding job but it doesn't pay well. Your mom and I are trying very hard to make life better for you so that you have all the opportunities that we have had. This morning you were so good. You ate your medicine with food so easily this morning. I was amazed. I guess it was because Uncle Carlo the nurse was here to watch. It took you 5 minutes!! Great job my boy! You even tried to sweep the floor this morning for Uncle Carlo. Well done son! This weekend your dad is going to the American Le Mans Series Race in Laguna Seca. I am so excited to be going to see the big Aston Martin V12 engined car race! This is the only V12 car that races in the US. You have no idea how long it has been since I have seen a V12 engined car race. It is a 6.0 litre V12 derived from their street car. I will take lots of pictures and videos for you and then we can go when you are older. Your grandmother was really nervous to hear that I was going to take you when you are three. She actually said when your 25 to protect your ears. Your grandfather laughed at this. Hopefully your dad will and grandfather will go to Austin next year to see the USGP! We'll see my son! Your dad loves racing!!! He loves Formula One and Sports Cars. His favorite team is.... Ferrari but Red Bull and Sebastian Vettel are killing it how. He is an amazing driver. Anyway, will write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment